Do you want to own your car?
Some finance options do not allow you to own the car at the end of the contract.
- Yes I like to keep hold of my car for a long time.
- No I'd prefer to upgrade my car regularly without the hassle of selling it on.
- Not sure I'd like to keep my options open, with the opportunity to decide later to own the car.
How will you use your car?
Some finance options are subject to mileage restrictions and excess mileage charges.
- Heavily (Daily and long distances) I drive a lot and really clock up the miles.
- Regularly (Daily and short distances) I rely on my car for day-to-day life, drive to work, or trips away from home.
- Infrequently Mostly at the weekend, running errands, visiting family or friends.
How would you like to pay for your car?
- Larger deposit I prefer to pay a larger deposit or use a trade-in to reduce the monthly repayments.
- Lowest payments Deferring some of the payment to the end to reduce monthly costs.
- Even payments I prefer to spread the cost out across the repayment period.
How long do you think you'll keep your car?
- 1-2 years I like driving new cars so want to be able to upgrade regularly.
- 2 years plus I hang on to my car for a long time - I'll replace it when I need to.
- Not sure Keep my options open, if financial or lifestyle circumstances change.
How much care will you take of your car?
Some finance options incur charges for damage beyond fair wear and tear.
- It gets me from A-B I tend to use my car however I like, without worrying about its condition.
- I love my car I take pride in my car and keep it in very good condition.
- Not sure I love to use it, but don't clean it every weekend.
Based on your answers may be the right plan for you
Find out if is the perfect solution for you.
Hire Purchase is perfect if you want to keep your car for longer than the repayment period.
Solutions PCP is perfect if you like to change your car regularly, want to reduce your monthly repayments, or keep your options open.
Contract Hire is perfect if you want to pay a monthly rental for the car, with an option to change it on a regular fixed period.